cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info cbbrowne
Mon Aug 8 13:54:26 PDT 2005
> Hi,
>
> I've run the daemon and got the following message when I tried to
> subscribe:
>
> <stdin>:4: NOTICE:  subscribeSet:: set 1 has no tables - risk of problems
> -
> see bug 1226
> <stdin>:4: NOTICE:
> http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/slony1/bugs/bugupdate.php?1226

The thing you ought to check on is what are the contents of the table
_sl_cluster.sl_table.

I expect that you'll find that there aren't any.

That would imply that the replication set has no tables (as indicated by
the message) and that it should not be any surprise that you run into the
conditions described by bug #1226.

Read the documentation that the warning messages are pointing you to; they
should be quite helpful in explaining why you are encountering this
problem.