elein elein
Sat Sep 11 22:55:16 PDT 2004
Jan or Someone--

I'm working on the scenario of one cluster in which two databases
are replicating across two installations.

Questions:

Can someone explain why the first node of a cluster is initialized with
init cluster and all subsequent ones are created with store node?
This does not make sense when there are more than one databases replicated
within a cluster (a node being an installation + a database + a slon process).
This in turn worries me that replicating two databases
in one cluster is not the right way to go.  Enlighten me?

Can someone verify that my scenario requires the invocation
of 4 slony processes (one for each node).  This is a simple
question, but it is important to verify my understanding.

thanks,

elein