Jan Wieck JanWieck
Fri Oct 22 00:37:54 PDT 2004
On 10/21/2004 6:17 PM, j wrote:

> slony at oso: [/usr/src] wget
> http://developer.postgresql.org/~wieck/slony1/download/slony1-1.0.4.tar.gz
> --15:15:38--
> http://developer.postgresql.org/%7Ewieck/slony1/download/slony1-1.0.4.tar.gz
>             => `slony1-1.0.4.tar.gz'
> Resolving developer.postgresql.org... 200.46.204.71
> Connecting to developer.postgresql.org[200.46.204.71]:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
> 15:15:40 ERROR 403: Forbidden.
>

> Where can I get 1.0.4?

You can't. Justin Clift was a little too swift in announcing Slony-I
1.0.4 after it appeared on the website in preparation of the release. I
told him that we're checking the tarfile and that the announcement will
be done later ... but then we discovered an opportunity to fix bug
number 896 and since that is a critical bug that can possibly break
replication entirely, we decided to call 1.0.4 off and go for a fixed
1.0.5 instead.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jan