Jan Wieck JanWieck
Wed Oct 20 19:43:16 PDT 2004
On 10/20/2004 12:32 PM, hannu at skype.net wrote:

> On Tuesday October 19 2004 8:47, Jan Wieck wrote:
>>
>> REL_1_0_STABLE is what's going to be 1.0.3 in a couple of hours. I'm
>> right now pushing it through a number of TPC-W loads on 8.0 databases.
>> Awesome couple ... all I can say.
>
> Can I upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 in pieces ?

I have explicitly disabled that "feature" by adding version checks. Slon
will now refuse to run against any database that doesn't have matching
stored procedures and/or matching version of the shared object. Too many
people have reported errors that turned out to be some kind of version
mismatch resulting from incomplete upgrade procedures.

Jan