Brian Hirt bhirt
Thu Oct 14 18:23:36 PDT 2004
I've been testing switch overs on some of my development machines, and
after I did a switch over and tried doing another switchover back, one
of the slon processes died.   Now, when i try to restart that slon
process, i get the following error:

	FATAL  localListenThread: Another slon daemon is serving this node
already

After this message is displayed, nothing seem to happen to the slon
process, and the only way i can kill it is with -9

I've verified that there are no other slon processes accessing this
node, and i've even restarted both master and slave databases (7.4.5
and 8.0b3)    I'm not sure how slony got in this state.   I'm running
1.0.2.  Any advice

MobyGames
http://www.mobygames.com
The world's largest and most comprehensive?
gaming database project