Daniel Ceregatti daniel
Wed Oct 13 22:03:31 PDT 2004
Jan Wieck wrote:

> On 10/13/2004 4:46 PM, Christopher Browne wrote:
>
>> Jan Wieck <JanWieck at Yahoo.com> writes:

>>> We should link to it from the Slony-I project pages before announcing
>>> 1.0.3, no?
>>

>> Well, I'd somewhat rather it not be part of the announcement.
>>
>> "cbbrowne.dyndns.info" is, after all, just a little P200 on a DSL
>> connection.
>>
>> I'd rather keep publicity somewhat limited; those interested in
>> _contributing_ should visit.
>

> Hmmm ... maybe I can do something on http://slony.info here. Right now
> it is doing name-based virtual server and blindly redirecting to the
> gborg site. But it should be possible to make http://slony.info/twiki
> do something else instead.
>
> It's only a P3 667 on a Broadband connection, but the project isn't
> that large that it drags resources like crazy.

Perhaps an offer of a dual Xeon 2.66 dedicated web server with tons of
raided disk space, postgres, behind two ds3s, no string attached, would
be appropriate at this time?

I can setup whatever you need. This is my own machine which runs
production sites, so it's not going to go away any time soon. Let me know.

Daniel

--

Daniel Ceregatti - Programmer
Omnis Network, LLC