Brian Hirt bhirt
Wed Oct 13 18:53:31 PDT 2004
i have a simple two node set up, a master and slave and one set.   i
know the node admin conninfo and node id of both nodes and the id for
the set being replicated.   is there a slonik command that will tell me
which node is the master for the given set?

i know which is which, but my scripts don't.   I'm working on some
switchover scripts which would be simplified by dealing with this
aspect automatically.   I can store this information somewhere if i
have too, but it would suite my purposes better if i didn't have to.

MobyGames
http://www.mobygames.com
The world's largest and most comprehensive?
gaming database project