hannu at skype.net hannu
Tue Oct 12 20:30:16 PDT 2004
> On 10/12/2004 12:38 PM, hannu at skype.net wrote:
>
>> Currently I would be happy if I got some advice how to do it manually
>
> They are only supposed to live until every node has confirmed the SYNC
> events that cover them. It all seems very much like one of the problems
> we once had here on a test server, where dropping a node overlapped with
> the slon process storing another "sl_confirm" row for it.

so DROP NODE is meant to clean these up ?

maybe there should be some functionality in RESET NODE, or slon startup
that removes sl_confirm entries without corresponding nodes in sl_node ?

delete from sl_confirm
 where con_origin not in (select no_id from sl_node where no_id=con_origin )
    or con_received not in (select no_id from sl_node where
no_id=con_received);