elein elein
Sun Oct 10 05:15:48 PDT 2004
I hate to throw this in, but text comparisons of data types
which do not have equal operators are not necessarily correct.
In fact it is possibly arbitrary depending on the data type.

Arguing against myself, now, the text comparison might
signal that the value changed to something that may or
may not be equal to the previous value and therefore
text compare is still a good test for this purpose.

--elein