David Parker dparker
Fri Nov 26 19:18:33 PST 2004
It looks like you are seeing the default SYNC interval for the slon
daemon. You might try setting that
lower with the -s switch.

usage: slon [options] clustername conninfo

    -d <debuglevel>       verbosity of logging (1..4)
    -s <milliseconds>     SYNC check interval (default 10000)
    -t <milliseconds>     SYNC interval timeout (default 60000)
    -g <num>              maximum SYNC group size (default 6)

- DAP