Daniel Ceregatti vi
Tue Nov 23 13:02:39 PST 2004
Hi Grant,

This script is probably deprecated now in favor of the altperl setup
scripts in the tools directory. While this script worked during slony
alpha and beta, I haven't, nor has anyone else, maintained it now that
slony has been released.

I suggest you try the scripts in the altperl and post any further
mailings to the slony mailing list.

Daniel