"Dr. Stéphane Schildknecht" sschildknecht
Fri Nov 5 10:19:45 PST 2004
 Hi all,

We have a soft that creates table whenever a new user connects to it. Is
it possible to automate the creation of the tables on the slaves ?
Or do I have to create the tables on both master and slave ?
Should I then write a script that creates the tables on the slave and
then add these tables to the SET, and in the third step MERGE this new
set with the existing one ?

Isn't there a possibility to recognize a change in the scheme and to
export iit to the slave ?

Thx

St?phane

--