Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Thu Jul 29 22:26:16 PDT 2004
On July 28, 2004 04:19 pm, Thomas F.O'Connell wrote:
> I'm not going to be able to send the output of the script without
> fudging the table names, and that might be more trouble than it's
> worth.
>
> Anyway, the summary should give you some idea of what I'm dealing with:
>
> ~7,000 set add table statements for tables with primary keys
> ~9,000 table add key/set add table statement pairs for tables without
> primary keys
>
> So I have a 25,000 line slonik script (which includes a relatively
> insignificant number of sequences, too).
>
> -tfo
Ok I'm testing a solution now and so far so good, 6 hours into testing it's
mannaged to add the 7,500 set add table statements for tables with primary
keys and its 5300 of the way through the 9,500 table add key/set add table
statement pairs for  tables without primary keys with out a catch so far.

(Ohh how a long for a faster development system...)

Darcy Buskermolen
Wavefire Technologies Corp.
ph: 250.717.0200
fx:  250.763.1759