Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Jul 28 16:51:12 PDT 2004
Rod Taylor <pg at rbt.ca> writes:
>> What would be really slick would be to have a tool that looks at the
>> functions in pg_proc, and generates a DocBook document that lists all
>> of the functions, their arguments (at least at the type level), and
>> the comment attached to each.
>
> Might want to take a look at PostgreSQL Autodoc.
>
> www.rbt.ca/autodoc/
>
> It does 90% of this already. It has an option to output docbook XML,
> which works great with xmlinclude's to suck in content segments if you
> don't want all of the data.

Ah, yes.  I was playing FreeCiv last night, so was into reinventing
the wheel in an over-literal sense ;-).

This should do the job nicely; possibly even more than 90% of it...
I'd like to restrict it to one schema; that would be just ideal; I'll
have to take a look at where that could get tied in.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ca.afilias.info" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>