David Parker dparker
Wed Jul 28 13:58:40 PDT 2004
I'll be doing "cvs update" on an hourly basis, looking for those new
tools... ;-)

- DAP

-----Original Message-----
From: slony1-general-bounces at gborg.postgresql.org
[mailto:slony1-general-bounces at gborg.postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Andrew
Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 8:31 PM
To: slony1-general at gborg.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [Slony1-general] perl guidance

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 10:55:00AM -0400, David Parker wrote:
> I would like to start building a small set of perl tools for my slony
> system (add/remove a host to a cluster, add a new table to a set,
> reporting, etc).

Chris Browne told me before I left Toronto last week that he'd be
checking in some scripts that would do several of these things (as a
"stock" part of Slony) Real Soon Now.  So, rather than having to
reinvent the wheel, maybe you want to have a look at that stuff first.
Chris?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
		--Roger Brinner