Jan Wieck JanWieck
Mon Jul 12 10:37:28 PDT 2004
On 7/12/2004 12:57 AM, Philip Warner wrote:

>>I use multiple PG instances on different ports; and just tried replicating
>>using non-standard ports. When I run 'slon', I get the error:
>

> Looks like I got the 'store path' command wrong. I think. Answers to the
> other questions would be great though...

Yepp, port= can be part of the conninfo.

If with "drop cluster" you mean to restore the original pre-slony status
of all tables and remove the replication system, the slonik command for
that is

     uninstall node (id = <nodeid>);

Note that this cleans up only that node and does nothing else. It does
specifically not remove the node from the configuration of the rest of
the cluster. To do that you need to issue a separate

     drop node (id = <nodeid>, event node = <othernodeid>);

Jan