Jan Wieck jwieck
Mon Jul 5 13:22:15 PDT 2004
The Slony-I team proudly presents the 1.0 Release of its new
enterprise-level replication solution for PostgreSQL.

After more than 9 months of design, planning, development and testing,
sponsored by the global domain registry company Afilias, we believe that
this software has reached production quality.

Please visit the project homepage at http://slony.info to download the
software, subscribe to the mailing list, view documentation or join the
development team.

If you plan to deploy replication for your PostgreSQL databases, don't
miss the Slony-I Configuration Workshop hosted by Afilias on July 31,
2004 (Saturday after OSCON) in the Portland Marriott Downtown Hotel in
Portland, OR. The registration form can be downloaded here:
http://developer.postgresql.org/~wieck/SlonyWorkshop.pdf

--
Jan Wieck
Software Engineer