Jan Wieck JanWieck
Thu Aug 12 03:15:29 PDT 2004
On 8/11/2004 10:29 PM, Justin Clift wrote:

> As a thought, do you want to be the technical contact on it or
> something, so it can be pointed to the same zone server as slony.info
> and be managed with slony.info?

I don't, and I think it wouldn't be such a great idea anyway because all
my domains are somehow dynamic DNS hosted. I am fine with the current
setup and spread resources is what makes open source stong.

At some point in the future I'd like to see slony.org being the
developer area while slony.info is where users soar ... but that's
future dreams because I don't have any time to spend on a nice website.

Jan